Taif International Manpower Provides visa protection services againt the employement contract with the employee by the Govt. Of Pakistan as an Agent.
Without protector (in case if you have employment VISA) you will not be allowed to leave Pakistan and will be returned from the airport.
Follwoing is the procedure to get visa protected.
1. Get passport sized pictures with white background.
2. Getting the degrees verified from (in order) HEC, Foreign Office and UAE Embassy.
3. Once the employment VISA is processed then there is a requirement from Immigration office Pakistan to get a ‘protector certificate’ which usually takes one day and can be done from their Lahore office.
4. NICOP (National Identity card for overseas Pakistanis) or if you don’t have it then apply for it at NADRA office (this will take one extra day) they will issue you a slip and a number which can be submitted instead of card itself.
5. 2 copies of Passport + 1 copy of employment contract + 1 copy of NICOP or NADRA’s NICOP application slip (in case if you don’t have NICOP card) + 1 copy of NADRA card (National Identity card) and couple of picture with white background.
Must keep your original documents with you (Especially Passport and NIC) all the time.